University of Hawaii Tie Dyed Hoodie
- Unit Price
University of Hawaii Manoa H Tie Dyed Hooded Pullover
Our black Unisex Midweight Tie Dye Hooded Pullover has individual and unique character we accomplish during our full garment tie dying process. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece in an assortment of amazing colors, these garments are as comfortable as they are eye catching. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, jersey lined hood, sewn eyelets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband in a standard unisex fit.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- sewn eyelets
- standard fit
- Officially Licensed University of Hawaii Product
- One of our favorite things about Tie Dye is each garment is dyed by hand, no 2 garments will be exactly the same. Please allow for color variation in production and washing.
- Tie dye garments can be printed with plastisol ink. A poly blocker base must be used to avoid dye migration. Always test tie dye garments prior to bulk production.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of tie dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the tie dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.